How You Can Earn Unlimited Income from the Internet with PLR Videos
Are you running an online business but are unable to make as much profits as you had hoped for? Are you looking for a steady stream of residual income that would keep coming in every month, whether you constantly work for it or not? Are you looking for a decent rise in your monthly income while doing the same work as now? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then purchasing some PLR videos is one of your best solutions.
PLR, or Private Label Rights, referring to a special type of agreement between you and the creator of some media that you are purchasing. This agreement allows you to make money regularly from the media, such as videos, by selling those or otherwise. The only catch here is that you can only use the videos in some specific ways allowed by the original creator. The most common PLR video agreements allow the following usages for the videos purchased:
1. Direct selling: You are allowed to sell the videos after adding your name to it as the creator. However, the minimum price that you must charge for the video is usually determined by the original creator. You can charge more than that amount, but not less. Most creators of PLR videos will also allow you to add resale rights to the videos that you sell, but they will usually insist that you only sell the modified versions of the videos.
2. Bundling the video with other products: Most creators will allow you to bundle the videos with other products of similar type. For instance, you can bundle a video tutorial on Twitter with a text based tutorial on the same topic, and sell those together. The catch here is that you can not provide the video for free. The price of the total package must cover the minimum sale price of the video. However, if you charge only for the video, and give away the other materials for free, that is perfectly acceptable.
3. As a sign up bonus: If you have a program for which you want new members, you can provide a PLR video as bonus for signing up. However, the total sign up fees must be equal to, or greater than, the minimum sale price of the video. And, the videos must bear your name or company logo, stating that you are the creator.
4. Brand the videos with the name of your business: You can add your company logo and name to the videos and upload those to your website, or to video sharing websites like YouTube. You can add a link to the videos, which visitors can click on to visit your website directly.
5. Use the videos in PPC (Pay per Click) campaign: You can upload PLR videos to your website, and place PPC advertisements (such as the ones from Google AdSense) on those pages to generate a steady stream of income.
So, do not wait any longer. Get hold of some excellent PLR videos and watch your dream of making unlimited cash from the internet turn into tangible reality.
Source by Deep A Kumar