The headlines scream at you wherever you go: “Make Money Online”.
Yeah, right. So many people do this thing called Internet Marketing poorly. They yell and scream like used car commercial pitch men or carnies at the state fair. It’s no wonder people automatically think “SCAM”, whenever they hear those words.
Well, I’m here to set the story straight and give you 5 legitimate ways you can make money online. I will give you a broad array of choices, most cost something to do, although it can be done with free methods but, those conversations are for another day.
Today, I’m going to give you the methods to make money online, and we’ll deal with the details later. OK? Let’s go…
1. Affiliate Marketing – This is probably the easiest way to make money online today. For affiliate marketing, you just find someone with an affiliate program and promote that site. Sign up as an affiliate, and grab the link they provide with your affiliate tracking ID and promote it around the web via ads, forums, job portals, wherever you think someone might want that product. It’s straightforward and you don’t even have to have a website.
2. Resale / Private Label Rights – This is where someone has a product that you can buy and you get the rights to sell it as your own. The first dollar I ever made online was a private label rights product that I bought. These are pretty good but there are a couple things you need to watch out for. Old stuff – PLR products are notorious for being packaged in giant collections. The reason is that most of these products would never sell on its own because it is out of date. Marketing info has a short shelf life these days. Anything more than 6 months to a year old is sketchy. Also, in order to make money online with PLR, you need to have some website skills because you will need to alter some html and make sure to install everything on your site correctly, hook up Paypal buttons and clear any of the previous seller’s affiliate links. That’s an old trick to watch for anytime you buy PLR products.
3. Info-Products / Ebooks – You will know that you have become a serious marketer when you create your own information product or ebook. Without a doubt, this is one of the best ways to make money online. All it requires is some work on your part and you get to keep all the profits. You can even create your own affiliate program and have others sell it for you. Now we’re talking big bucks, baby! It goes like this: Find something you are good at, make an instructional eBook or series of how-to videos and assemble into a product. Sell it online. Bam!
4. Network Marketing – Alarms are going off in your head right now. Oh crap, not MLM! Yes, MLM. Why is MLM still around? Number 1, it flat out works and is the favored method of entrepreneurs all over the world. Number 2, the internet has enabled savvy marketers to leverage the internet to produce a constant string of targeted leads to grow their business exponentially where meetings and handing out cards never could. Attraction Marketing, look it up… It ain’t your normal idea of MLM. No chasing friends and family, no bugging people period, no ick.
5. AdSense – A great passive way to make money online is to create a great site and let others pay you to advertise on it. Google, Bing, and others will pay you to put banners or text ads on your site. Over time, visitors to your site will click on the ads placed there. When enough clicks occur, you make money online and get a check in the mail. Pretty cool, huh?
So, the next time someone starts talking smack about how all “”Make Money Online” stuff is a bunch of identity-stealing criminals trying to take your money, set them straight. Send them to me, I’ll introduce them to my Nigerian Banking friends… um, I mean, enlighten them about Internet Marketing and ways with which they too, doubt as they may, can make money online.
Source by Gary Taylor