When you need web content two options you may wish to consider are Private Label Rights articles or PLR and ghostwritten articles.
Each choice has its own unique qualities as well as its drawbacks.
Which option is best for you?
Let's take a look at both options to find out which is the best one suited for your needs.
Ghostwritten articles are written by another freelancer solely for your use. You are now the owner of the article and you can do what you want with it. The main advantage to having a ghostwritten article is that it is unique to you. You do not share the contents of the article with anyone else.
What are the cons of ghostwritten articles?
1. Ghostwritten articles are a good deal more expensive article than PLR packages.
2. It is your job to find a GOOD ghostwriter.
3. At times the quality can be questionable.
4. Articles must be checked to make certain that your ghostwriter is not stealing the content from somewhere else.
PLR articles are articles that are prewritten and are usually sold in packages, or else they are part of a monthly membership.
The following are the pros of choosing PLR articles:
1. PLR articles are usually more affordable than ghostwritten articles.
2. The content is ready so you do not have to wait for the availability of a ghostwriter or you do not have the job of find a ghostwriter.
3. Uniqueness. Speaking in general terms, PLR information products allow you to change the title, modify content, list yourself as the author, change the ecover, etc. For example, if you were to buy a PLR ebook with no restrictions, all you would have to do is modify its content something and give it a catchy title. This alone would help increase sales. Thus, with private label rights, your own unique product can be created in just a few hours. This alone is a very great advantage in the internet marketing arena.
4. Pricing. With your very own unique PLR articles and ebooks you can name your own price. The better the price is, the more articles and ebooks you will be able to sell.
5. Marketing. Since you have your own PLR articles or ebook, you will be able to launch an affiliate program. This is where you have other people sell the product for you, and you, in turn, give them a commission. Do you not see the advantage of having a unique private label ebook or articles? This can be advantageous when it comes to marketing.
6. Time savings. Saving time is another big advantage when it comes to having a PLR information product. It is up to you as to whether you wish to keep the content the way it is or modify it in some way. Many times changes can be made in less than an hour. Compare this to writing your own articles or ebook which can be very time consuming.
To sum it all up, there are some pros and cons to using both ghostwriters and PLR articles. However, it would seem that the pros of the PLR articles far outweigh those of the ghostwritten articles as far as convenience, price and the saving of time goes.
Source by Daniel Trump